Thursday, January 1, 2009

Order the Childfreedom T-Shirt!

It's here - the official Childfreedom t-shirt! Help spread a positive message about childfreedom as well as the Childfreedom blog with this unique shirt, designed by Childfreeeee. The front of the shirt displays an eye-catching CF design, while the back displays a thought-provoking quote about freedom and courage (both of which the childfree have in abundance) as well as the web site address for the Childfreedom blog.

The t-shirt is a 100% cotton Hanes Her Way v-neck style in Aquatic Blue and available in sizes S, M, L and XL. Shipping is free within the continental US and secure PayPal payments are accepted. Shipping is free!

Please note the actual color of the shirt is a bit deeper than it appears in this photo...it is more mid-tone turquoise than pale blue.

Purchase yours here.





3 comments:

  1. It would be cool to get a men's shirt with that wing design. A strapping, obviously muscular man in place of the woman, his junk hanging down, the back message saying "The equipment is for my partner, not my mate. Childfree."

    And I am serious, I would pay for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if you ever have this in size 3XL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has anyone bought this and reported back on the comments they received? I am so tempted, but I know I would have to have my A game going on because someone would say something I am certain...

    ReplyDelete